This stuff is really boring but really really important because we want to make sure the site is used responsibly and respectfully, so please read this before using the Better Mental Health website.
Using This Website
When using this web site you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions as they may be modified and posted to our web site from time to time.Without prejudice to the above, by using or accessing our website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions of use as they apply to your use of or access to our website.If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions then you may not use our website.
On certain parts of the Better Mental Health website, we encourage you to submit your own personal contributions, such as personal accounts, stories, photographs, artwork, contributions, written feedback or participating in forum discussions with other members of our online communities.
Your Contributions are subject to the following conditions:
- All Your Contributions must be your own work and must not include any material which is the copyright of someone else.
- Your Contributions must be on-topic and constructive and not contributed with the intention of disrupting our online communities or causing harm or offense to anyone.
- You give to us free of charge permission to use Your Contributions in any way we want to on any magazine, website or mobile site, application, products or services in any media (including editing, modifying or adaptation for operational or editorial reasons).
- Copyright for you contributions remains with you and the permissions you give us do not restrict you from using that contribution any way that does not restrict our future use.
- You acknowledge and agree that it is not always possible for us to attribute you as the author of your contribution, that it may or may not be pre-screened and there may be a delay before it appears on the website. We may choose not to use your contribution or remove or remove it at our discretion.
While every care is taken for the accuracy of the information presented on this website, it is not intended as specific professional medical or psychological advice. It is not in any ways to be considered as a substitute for professional medical treatment or diagnosis.
If you or someone you know has any mental health, mental illness, or mental wellbeing concerns you should contact a medical or mental health professional. If you feel that incorrect or misleading information has been provided, please contact us and we will review the content.
The contents of our web site are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. We, or other third party licensor, are the owner of these rights. All product and company names and logos mentioned in our web site are the trademarks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including us.
You may download material from our web site for the sole purpose of using it as a information resource for our real estate services. However, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information on or downloaded from our web site including, but not limited to text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our prior written consent, except where expressly invited to do so, for example in order to complete any test or questionnaire.
Use of online materials
Unless otherwise specified the materials published on our web site are presented solely for your private, personal and non-commercial use.
We have used our reasonable endeavors to ensure that our web site complies with Australian law. However, we make no representations that the materials on our web site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of Australia.
We make no warranties, express or implied that making the Products available in any particular jurisdiction outside of Australia is permitted under any applicable non-Australian laws or regulations. Accordingly, if making the Products or any part thereof available in your jurisdiction or to you (by reason of nationality, residence or otherwise) is prohibited, those Products are not offered for sale to you.
You accept that if you are resident outside of Australia, you must satisfy yourself that you are lawfully able to purchase the Products. We accept no liability, to the extent permitted by applicable law, for any costs, losses or damages resulting from or related to the purchase or attempted purchase of the Products by persons in jurisdictions outside of Australia or who are nominees of or trustees for citizens, residents or nationals of other countries.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your contributions do not breach any applicable laws or rights. Without limiting this obligation we require that your contributions do not:
- Defame any person
- Breach anyone’s intellectual property rights or confidentiality.
- Breach privacy laws
- Breach anti-discrimination laws
- Contain any links, advertising or marketing material or spam
- Stalk or harass any person
- Encourage or promote or assist the commission of any illegal act
- Contain excessively coarse language or content which would be rated R or X by the Australian Classification Board